• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

J Smooth Dont Let that headband Eat Your Hairline up Like Lebron Brotha!

LastDon

Josh Smith is on his way to being one of the faces of the Nba with his continual improvement and New found recognition as one of the best 4's in the Eastern Conference. That's why it is very important that he protect his image and ditch the Headband because I see him getting a little thin in those corners..lolOn Another note if we dont get better production from Joe and Marvin Williams this is going to be a very difficult series to win because we almost blew the game in similar fashion to Memphis. Our offense was very stagnant the entire game. We cant expect to do the wild running and gunning that we did in the first quarter for the entire game. Larry Drew's supposed motion offense looked alot like the stuff Woody used to run because the 3-2 zone that boston ran had that little high post stuff we run through Josh way out of wack.. We were very fortunate to win this game.

The so called 'running and gunning' wasnt that wild. Its what you HAVE TO DO against aged veteran teams who have alot of miles on their legs.. We should run at every opportunity possible for us!Kind of a pointless thread imo.. lbj about to pull his headband off his head its receding that far and he wnt be able to cover it up anymore.. smoove got nothin to worry about.

• Premium Member

You do know that the headband has absolutely nothing to do with his hairline...right?

Attribution error. We associate hair loss with headbands. Not so. It's not that headbands are causing hair loss, but it's that headbands are unsuccessfully being used to conceal hair loss. Seems like a good MythBusters challenge.If I were Bron I would wear a cap (something similar to a doo-rag) made out of that headband material. Edited by NineOhTheRino