• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I honestly didn't see this coming

arhawkfan

No one can say this is that shocking...Remember Orlando two years ago...I am almost ready to see this whole team get blown up...Then I remember that I am insane...I keep expecting a different result from all these players....the same core group of players that have done just better then zero come playoff time....It is my fault for believing...NOT THEIRS....

It's a shock for sure. This just proves that this team needs to be blown up. I love Josh, but he isn't winning anything here. I want him to be successful and getting out of Atlanta is his only shot.

Without Josh, they must go to overtime.Same Hawk team + Josh and you get this??Can't be, can it? Explination. Celtics couldn't miss from anywhere. Hawks couldnt stick their finger up - - Well, you get the idea. We wuz whooped. Bad.Nice to see Horford on the floor, even if he didn't make any diference.xxxxxxxxx

I think the series did three things.1) It show us that this team isnt ready to be one of the elite teams and never will be.2) It show the entire sport world that this team is ultimate Bi-polar ever assembly.3) That is this team wants to go to ECF, there has to be serious changes here, I mean from TOP to the BOTTOM. Staying status quo is going to be a slap to the face to all of the faithful Hawks fans they still got and lose them forever.I might want to do a rant thread but i think I will get into trouble because I be straight forward and honest about this.

Edited by NekiEcko

The problem is not a direct effect of how Josh plays, it's an indirect effect. Whenever Josh gets on the court, Teague and Joe go into hibernation mode, they both know that LD will focus the offense around Josh and let Josh do whatever the hell he wants on the fastbreak. They know this and as a result, both of them will just sit back and let Josh be Josh.

• Like 1