• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Ric Bucher talking Hawks and Game 4 (audio)

NineOhTheRino

• Premium Member

http://audio.weei.com/hosting/media/weei/1598203/ricbucher-5712-dc.mp3Nothing new but okay for a slow news day.

Edited by NineOhTheRino

We say it all the time on Joe. Put him in Chicago with D. Rose and you have a title team. In Atlanta with no #1 option. We get this shit.

• Premium Member

We say it all the time on Joe. Put him in Chicago with D. Rose and you have a title team. In Atlanta with no #1 option. We get this shit.

I thought about that.I betcha Chicago would jump at a trade of Rip and Boozer for Joe/ 2 2nd rounders.With us about to lose Smoove, maybe that is something we can look at to appease all of you that think that Joe is the problem.

I thought about that.I betcha Chicago would jump at a trade of Rip and Boozer for Joe/ 2 2nd rounders.With us about to lose Smoove, maybe that is something we can look at to appease all of you that think that Joe is the problem.

That is extremely stupid. Boozer is worse than Johnson by a thousand. He's a PnR PF who is less of a player than Horf who is the same thing and with no PnR PG. I would just rather keep Joe. He is not the one to trade due to what we would get back. Smith is the only one in my opinion to trade. Teague doesn't have enough value. Marvin will be traded. No question about it. His contract is more reasonable now as well but we would have to package some picks to get anything of value for Marvin.

• Premium Member

What Nieko Said is so ridiculous. He obviously missed the chemistry between Joe and CP3 in the World Games a few years back? He also missed Joe playing with Steve Nash before coming to Atlanta?Joe plays the role he plays because that is what he has been asked to do.Moreover, have you watched our offense. When Joe has the ball, nobody moves... who is he supposed to throw it to? Josh wide open on the perimeter?

Neko, you can't put Joe on the block and get 50% less of Joe's production in return or someone who is just as pointless like Boozer or Amare.