• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Sup All

ATLien_

Sorry I haven't posted in a long while, but I have been stopping in from time to time to read the post. Been busy with college and crying over the Falcons. Guess Michael Vick was less overrated than you thought Ay Hotlanta? Just wanted to let everyone know I will be more active once the season starts and it will be good to follow the hawks with you all again.

I think we will be suprised by the play of the Hawks this season. Its good to hear that Diaw has been showing some things cause we are going to need him. Someone please tell me Jackson can play some defense. On the official site they have him listed as a SG; I thought we were going to play him at small forward? Does anyone think Nailon might start? I think he is a good pickup he played really well in the absence of Mashburn a year or so ago.

Man it feels good to be back on the old Squawk.

nice to have u back...

yeah, i dont have too much time to comment on each and every post... the school work is gettin to me.

as for the falcons... they're not losing cuz of the hawks. They're losing cuz Mike Vick isint playing. He is, hands down, their best offensive and defensive player.

His offense enables the D to rest and play very little minutes. Falcons also dont throw interceptions every time they get near the endzone w/ Vick.

I would compare MIKE VICK with Kevin Garnett... both teams are screwed without their star player. Latrell/Sam/Wally couldnt do jack w/o Garnett.

Garnett has never won a MVP award... same as Vick. Vick = the Kevin Garnett of FOOTBALL

"Garnett has never won a MVP award... same as Vick. Vick = the Kevin Garnett of FOOTBALL "

I'd compare Vick more to AI, not Garnett. At least Vick has won a playoff game/series. But Vick and AI are alike because their respective teams' success depends on whether they are playing. Put AI on the DL for a month or so and watch the Sixers win total drop significantly. Same thing is happening with the Falcons. Both players have good talent around them, but that talent can only go so far without the main man. When the main man is there, everyone's game reaches another level and that equals into team success...

J

Well people, here we go. Another season. We'll be here crying and cheering depending on the night. The offseason is about over here and it's time to be hopeful while we still can. Many free agents moves so it should be one of the more interesting NBA season.

Here's to our future discussions, arguments, and laughter during the upcoming season.