• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

josh vs. al

chuck15

1. Silent joe didn't sit around. He put up 19 4 and 4 while putting up numerous game winners.2. Jeff Teague's improvement also helped the team3. No doubt Al would have stepped up if Josh had gone down (16 ppg, 10 rpg, 3 apg), those are all star numbers at the center position and Al would def. have less of a negative impact than Josh.

i just think josh brings more sure he brings some dumb stuff with him but i always ask myself this. " do you want some body who's gonna take the shot or give the shot up" and to me josh wants to take the shot granted its not always the best but atleast he wants it. i think josh woulda made that FT that horf missed. if we were able to trade horf for the #2 pick i woulda done it in a heart beat!!

it took bron bron 9 years to realize he was unstoppable in the paint... i think if ASG got a solid coach in here and someone to teach a good post game it would work. just like how ewing helped dwight develop. it would be nice if they could get a big man in and help teach him some moves

it took bron bron 9 years to realize he was unstoppable in the paint... i think if ASG got a solid coach in here and someone to teach a good post game it would work. just like how ewing helped dwight develop. it would be nice if they could get a big man in and help teach him some moves

As much talent as Josh has, he can't really play in the post because post play is more mental than anything. Josh doesn't want to be a post player he wants to be a point forward that shoots and passes.

Honestly, Al would never be able to put up numbers like Smoove. Very few people in the NBA, if not only maybe 5 people at most can put up numbers like JSMOOVE

Horford would have less blocks and steals in favor of better defense, but he can certainly put up equal or better numbers everywhere else.

i've seen games where smoove has dominated. i just dont see running down the court and being able to feed horf like we do smoove. and its not that i dont like horf. its just i think horf and smoove play the same position and smoove plays it better. smoove can do it on offense and defense. horf is somewhat robotic on offense and while he's defense is solid its not smoove's

• Like 1