• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

No playmaking PG

Joker

Same s, different year. This is the worst franchise ever.

The hawks just p*ssed me off. I was pretty sure that they would get Scott Machado then all of sudden i hear Mike Scott. WTF I would have be satisfied with at least Darius Miller or Henry Sims but Mike F*CKIN Scott!!!!! The ASG has to be making these decisions because this can't be Ferry.

Posted Image

I hope Machado is invited to summer league

Me too!! It looks like he is gonna go undrafted. I wonder how did he fall so far?

His half court offense needs some work. While he has extremely high BBIQ, passing skills, and court vision. He is undersized and needs some polish. He just needs to develop some more and play in the right fit. But Jeremy Lin didn't get drafted. The draft is hard when you aren't a great athletic in a weak draft for a PG. He just needs to develop.

I feel you. Jeff Teague is good, but he is not a floor general like Rondo. He is at best a pretty good combo gaurd. The Hawks need to understand that loyalty to average players is killing us. Marvin is the biggest bust I have ever seen. Why is he still starting?? Last night was a perfect time to move some of the dead weight, but in typical Spirit group fashion we just played it safe.SMH.

I feel you. Jeff Teague is good, but he is not a floor general like Rondo. He is at best a pretty good combo gaurd. The Hawks need to understand that loyalty to average players is killing us. Marvin is the biggest bust I have ever seen. Why is he still starting?? Last night was a perfect time to move some of the dead weight, but in typical Spirit group fashion we just played it safe.SMH.

Yeah, we do need Marvin to step it up. I like Marvin but his contract is a little too much for his production for us.