• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

In more obivous news, Hawks turn down that awful Gasol deal.

Joker

Sadly, if Sund was still GM this might actually have happened.

Beyond ridiculous. I would guess that any of their bench scrubs is worth Horford and a pair of draft picks if you ask their front office or fans, right?

Yep. According to one Laker fan Gasol is better than both Josh and Al. Gasol has never even had a full 20/10 season, but yet we're supposed to believe he is one of the best big men ever. Edited by Hotlanta1981

Laker fans never watch the Hawks so pay no attention to them.

I love how the media convinced most fans that Bynum is a top tier player when he is almost rarely consistent throughout his career. My favorite thing I hear from LA fans is we it's Kobe fault but isn't Gasol extremely consistent and you say it's because of Kobe. I am tired of this Bynum guy, he is nothing but a bigger, injury prone, nonathletic mental Josh Smith type of player. I love how the media tries to convince you he's a star when he's really what Josh Smith is for his position.

I love how the media convinced most fans that Bynum is a top tier player when he is almost rarely consistent throughout his career. My favorite thing I hear from LA fans is we it's Kobe fault but isn't Gasol extremely consistent and you say it's because of Kobe. I am tired of this Bynum guy, he is nothing but a bigger, injury prone, nonathletic mental Josh Smith type of player. I love how the media tries to convince you he's a star when he's really what Josh Smith is for his position.

You're a joke if you think Bynum isn't the real deal. C'mon son.

You're a joke if you think Bynum isn't the real deal. C'mon son.

The real deal and being a superstar is a big difference. I think Josh Smith is the real deal but he is not a superstar.