• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Assuming Hawks land Howard, Would Nash consider coming aboard?

ATLscrubLove

The Hawks desperately need a play making PG, especially one that can also shoot. Not saying we should give up on Teague just yet but obviously he isn't the best. I believe Nash would be a great addition. He would not only give the Hawks a solid veteran play maker, but also he would be a great mentor for Teague. Now I'm sure Nash would at least consider coming to Atlanta but I'm not sure if the Hawks would have enough cap room to sign him, since he is wanting around 8-10 Mill a year. But man Nash would make this team solid, especially if the Hawks wanna go all in this season. ^ Just wishful thinking. Could you imagine the Nash/Howard pick and roll? Im getting chills just thinking about it.

Man if howard comes ATL is a contender this year and instantly an elite team because talent will come as soon as they see D12 in a hawks Jersey! so that could be eric gordon, nash, or any other productive player!

• Like 1

hence why I said "wishful thinking" don't take everything so seriously Capstone. I know the Hawks won't have enough cap to sign him. Players do take less money to play on a good team sometimes, but very rarely. Heck Bosh and Lebron is making a little less than they would anywhere else. So it does happen. But you're right not for a min... Unfortunately.