• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

It's either Los Angeles or Atlanta for Dwight Howard

Joker

Nope, just Houston.

Golden State at one point was willing to do it. The newest team to throw their name into the hat this offseason is the Golden State Warriors, and according to ESPN's Chris Broussard, they wouldn't even require Howard to sign a contract extension contingent on the trade. Edited by JayBirdHawk

I am starting to hate the Joe deal again. It seems like we can strike out. I have no doubt Dwight will continue to stick to Brooklyn or Dallas or no deal but if he does end up in LA. We are let with the same type of players that Joe is. I am really not that excited about that.

I am starting to hate the Joe deal again. It seems like we can strike out. I have no doubt Dwight will continue to stick to Brooklyn or Dallas or no deal but if he does end up in LA. We are let with the same type of players that Joe is. I am really not that excited about that.

Wishy washy Posted Image ....We may be left with the same type of Joe players but not the same type of Joe contract. Everyone wants to see us hit a home run right off the bat, calm down. Sometimes you gotta take a single and just get on base. We've done that by trading Joe and Marvin, let Ferry work his magic.

I am positive we won't be getting Paul and Howard next offseason. I have no idea who the Hawks should go after with this capspace though. We had to get rid of JJ contract though. It was choking the very life out of this franchise.

I am positive we won't be getting Paul and Howard next offseason. I have no idea who the Hawks should go after with this capspace though. We had to get rid of JJ contract though. It was choking the very life out of this franchise.

It was choking the life out of the fans too.

• Premium Member

I think Dwight is so hung up on going to the Nets because the owner has offered him some significant over revenue stuff. Im 50/50 thinking on whether the Hawks can get D12.

Edited by Vol4ever

Another reason why D12 is not going to sign an extension - it is in his best interest to hit free agency and sign a 5 year deal with a higher starting salary as opposed to a 3 year extension on his existing contract.