• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Devin Harris for Marvin Williams is basically completed

Joker

Potential lineup could be..PG- Devin Harris/Jeff TeagueSG- Anthony Morrow/ John JenkinsSF- Josh Smith/ DeShawn StevensonPF- Al Horford/Ivan Johnson/Mike ScottC- Zaza Pachulia/Johan Petro

I don't think Harris would start over Teague. We may need to sign another SG because I don't think I'm comfortable with Morrow starting. I'd really rather start Jenkins. We should get someone like OJ Mayo or another decent 2 in free agency.

Potential lineup could be..PG- Devin Harris/Jeff TeagueSG- Anthony Morrow/ John JenkinsSF- Josh Smith/ DeShawn StevensonPF- Al Horford/Ivan Johnson/Mike ScottC- Zaza Pachulia/Johan Petro

It's all fluid now but going by depth of actual positions these guys mostly play.PG:-Teague/Harris/Farmar*SG:-Morrow/Stevenson/JenkinsSF:-/-/-PF:Josh Smith/Ivan/Scott/Jordan WilliamsC: Horford/Zaza/PetroAgain, a super glut at PF but finding a wing should be easy with guys like Terrence Williams, Martell Webster, Matt Barnes, Donte Green, etc all being cheap options

This is unfricking believable, got rid of Joe (I am a fan of Joe but that contract,yuck) and Marvin - Danny...you the man

Edited by JayBirdHawk

Naw, Devin is a scoring PG but he does have PG skills unlike Jeff. Jeff can go to his natural role which is 6th man in Bobby Jackson image.

" Devin Harris scores 0.94 PPP on 6.4 pick and rolls per game""Gets a huge amount of his offense (45%) in pick and rolls""At his best, Harris is a pick-and-roll driver who piles up free-throw attempts. Utah’s offense, built around Paul Millsap and Al Jefferson, doesn’t cater to those skills. Harris has attempted just 14 shots out of the pick-and-roll all season, according to Synergy Sports, and he is attempting fewer free throws per 36 minutes than in any season since his rookie year."

• Moderators

Well this adds even more to our payroll for this year considering Harris makes more than Marvin this year we probably are sending something else back to them also like a pick

We aren't sending them a pick.