• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Nets and Magic discussing Howard deal per Broussard

Jody23

The good thing about yesterday is we got caproom. Bad thing is everyone assume Howard and Paul are a lock for the Hawks now. I still don't see Howard coming here. I don't see Paul leaving LA(even if its the Clippers) to come here. Paul just want the 5-year deal instead of 3 years. That is the only reason he hasn't re-sign.

I'm shocked NJ would want to take on Turk's contract even if it meant getting Dwight. Part of me thinks....DeronJoeWallaceHumphriesLopezwith MarShon Brooks as the 6th man and Mirza Teletovic and Reggie Evans coming off the bench is a better squad than.DeRonJoeTurkTeletovic (unproven in NBA)Howardwith Reggie Evans and a cast of scrubs off the bench. I may be completely wrong, but if, and it's a big if Lopez is healthy, I think that first squad is still a championship contender, especially coming out of the East.

I'm shocked NJ would want to take on Turk's contract even if it meant getting Dwight. Part of me thinks.... Deron Joe Wallace Humphries Lopez with MarShon Brooks as the 6th man and Mirza Teletovic and Reggie Evans coming off the bench is a better squad than. DeRon Joe Turk Teletovic (unproven in NBA) Howard with Reggie Evans and a cast of scrubs off the bench. I may be completely wrong, but if, and it's a big if Lopez is healthy, I think that first squad is still a championship contender, especially coming out of the East.

Nets fans are happy you aren't their GM.

There's always one team out there desperate for just one year of Dwight. It works out better for us if he's traded to Houston.

I thought about this today. If Houston does well this year....we get their first round pick but it makes the second round pick we already have better. If they're in the lottery, we get their second round pick but its close to a first.