• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Merged: Scrub Videos - A Tribute To Hawks Scrubs, Hope you guys enjoy it.

ATLscrubLove

Whose scrub vid do you want to see next?  

15 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Btw guys you can view all my vids on this thread. After I post the new ones they will eventually end up here Posted Image

I'd prefer if you posted them here so that I don't have to go through the process of merging them. Merging them helps to keep the site organized now but more importantly for years down the road when someone wants to search for one your videos it will be in the same thread which makes it a lot easier to find.
  • Like 1

I'd prefer if you posted them here so that I don't have to go through the process of merging them. Merging them helps to keep the site organized now but more importantly for years down the road when someone wants to search for one your videos it will be in the same thread which makes it a lot easier to find.

No problem, sounds good to me.

Wanted to let everyone know that you can view all my scrub vids on the "Merged Scrub Thread." You will see the thread pop up at the top of the newsfeed whenever I post a new video. Like I just did earlier today. Go to the last page to view the most recent vid. Btw Jason Collins's scrub vid was just posted. Make sure you check out the thread to view it. Thanks again to Dolfan for merging them all together.Posted Image

Lol I should buy I don't know if I can do it to one of my favorite players... Lol

I like Zaza as well, one of my faves....but I think the vid wud be hilarious and entertaining.

• Premium Member

Pape Syand...how about doing one of Joe Johnson's final shot airballs. There has to be at least 50 on Youtube.

Edited by NineOhTheRino
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...