• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Breaking Bad season 5 starts tonight!

Admin

• 2 weeks later...

I am a huge fan...I was afraid this had spoilers....I just got caught up. Love it

Nah I wouldn't post spoilers without the spoiler tag around it.

Pretty much love everything on amc except I never watched the killing. Hell on wheels starts in 2 weeks

The Killing is okay but drags on. Hell on wheels is great and I'm looking forward to it coming back on.

• 2 months later...

That's true the walking dead is superb as well. Thrilled that has started back now!!Hell on wheels is another very good AMC show, any of y'all watch that? Boardwalk empire is indeed a very good show and this season has been much better than I expected. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

• Admin

That's true the walking dead is superb as well. Thrilled that has started back now!! Hell on wheels is another very good AMC show, any of y'all watch that? Boardwalk empire is indeed a very good show and this season has been much better than I expected. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

Big fan of Hell on Wheels. I also like Mad Men too. I would be pissed if I had Dish and was forced to find another way to see the shows.

I loved the first couple seasons of mad men but this past season was mostly disappointing. Hell on Wheels is awesome and that season finale was great! I hear ya I'd be pissed if I were locked into a contract with Dish! Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

• Admin

I loved the first couple seasons of mad men but this past season was mostly disappointing. Hell on Wheels is awesome and that season finale was great! I hear ya I'd be pissed if I were locked into a contract with Dish! Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

It was an awesome final...too bad they killed off the hot chick

They def left it open for the swede to be alive although that was quite a hard fall and he was almost dead anyway.

I almost think that guy is unkillable but surely they've brought him back from dead or certain death enough that fans won't go for it right? Oh and I love his character and I like taunting a Norwegian coworker saying he reminds me of the Swede too, which he obviously hates lol. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

• 3 weeks later...

Well I just caught up with Breaking Bad, wow what a good show. I wish I never heard of it though, that really killed productivity for me after I found out about it.

Well the good news is that there's only a single short season left next summer and then the show's over... okay well maybe not good news in the typical sense, but at least it won't be killing any productivity for you!