• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Who on Hawks Summer League team will make their Final Roster?

PaceRam

Just curious on which players who are currently playing on the Hawks Summer League Team do you think will make the Hawks Final Roster this coming season. I am guessing John Jenkins is a No-Brainer but what about Mike Scott, Keith Benson, Pape Sye, Brad Wannanker, etc? I have not seen any games but from what I am reading on this board it sounds like Keith Benson is playing very well and has a great chance at making the team but what about any other players? I used to think this upcoming season was just going to be a totally wasted season waiting to get to 2013 so the Hawks could get all that cap space and make a good run at signing some key quality Free Agents but after seeing some of Danny Ferry's moves I am starting to feel much better about the 2012/2013 Season!

• Moderators

1. Jenkins2. Scott3. Benson4. Taylor5. Wanamaker6. HazellThat's who I think has the best chance of making the team, in that order. Truthfully, everyone has shown good and bad moments, but since we are already so guard heavy, I really see Jenkins is the only guard that has a shot. I'd like to see Scott and Benson round off the roster.Sy needs to go to Euro league and never come back... Just doesn't have it.

1. Jenkins 2. Scott 3. Benson 4. Taylor 5. Wanamaker 6. Hazell That's who I think has the best chance of making the team, in that order. Truthfully, everyone has shown good and bad moments, but since we are already so guard heavy, I really see Jenkins is the only guard that has a shot. I'd like to see Scott and Benson round off the roster. Sy needs to go to Euro league and never come back... Just doesn't have it.

I'd put Wanamaker over Taylor. The coaches seem to like Taylor so he may make it over him but I'd take Wanamaker because of his size. We don't need anymore 6'1 guards.

I'd put Wanamaker over Taylor. The coaches seem to like Taylor so he may make it over him but I'd take Wanamaker because of his size. We don't need anymore 6'1 guards.

From what I've seen ,Wanamaker isn't NBA material. He can't hold on to the ball in the SL, how do you think he'd fare in the real deal? Taylor is the better player in my eyes. As far as Pape, he never really gets any burn. No way he's that much worse than some of the players that get burn ahead of him... ie Shurna. Edited by Mdizzle5