• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Should the Bird Land in ATL?

eddy

let's see Andersen is a 6'10'' Center/PF who is 34 years old. He roughly averaged 5 ppg & 5rbg w/Denver and had a salary of over 4 mil last season. Not bad numbers off the bench but with Zaza, Petro, Horford, and Jordan Williams being able to play center I see little room for him here.By the way, I can see Jordan Williams giving us the same numbers as Birdman.

Edited by Robdawg

Looks to wierd for me.

While he does look quite bizarre because of the hair, you can't say anything about his tattoos since the majority of NBA players today have full sleeves on each arm. It just looks more obvious on white players

Birdman does not represent a need on this team. We're actually quite deep at PF with Smith, Horford, and possibly Ivan and Scott being able to play the position.Would I be against bringing the guy in if he's found innocent of the charges? Probably not. He's a good energy type player to bring off the bench.But he's not what this team needs right now. They need an "under the radar" type SF than can contribute, than another PF. Now if they choose not to re-sign Ivan, then Birdman does become a more attractive option to bring in.

Birdman does not represent a need on this team. We're actually quite deep at PF with Smith, Horford, and possibly Ivan and Scott being able to play the position. Would I be against bringing the guy in if he's found innocent of the charges? Probably not. He's a good energy type player to bring off the bench. But he's not what this team needs right now. They need an "under the radar" type SF than can contribute, than another PF. Now if they choose not to re-sign Ivan, then Birdman does become a more attractive option to bring in.

Speaking of Ivan....has there been any word on his status? I'd definitely feel better about our PF/C rotation if he's in it for a reasonable price.