• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Thank you Mr. Smith!

BrazilianHawk

Bottom line is Smoove thinks he is a superstar and can shoot jumpers as good as Kobe. Problem is he's just a viable #3 option and that's all. It's really time to part ways with Smoove. I wish we could just trade him straight up fro Al Jefferson but I doubt Josh gets traded.

• Premium Member

It makes me sad because I KNOW what he could do if he put his mind to it. Granted that's still not Kobe Bryant or LeBron James, but it's something that neither of them are either. If Josh would focus on what makes him amazing, there is no way I would trade him. There was a few years ago when dude would swallow everything that got near the rim, he would crash the boards, and there was no jumpshot. Why didn't we nurture and grow THOSE instincts... Part of that is because there was never an alpha on this team to keep him in check. Dude had something to prove and set out to prove it.

You are literally the worst poster of all time. If you don't like the Hawks why do you watch all their games and post about them in every game thread. You never have anything good to say about the Hawks and after wins you just stfu, but as soon as it goes back you open your mouth.

might as well give this one up...there is no way to win this i and many others have tried just another troll Go Hawks!