• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Thank you Mr. Smith!

BrazilianHawk

LOL this is hilarious.. Also have to give a shoutout to Lou for sucking one tonight. Along with LD for only giving Teague 27 minutes. He is not a head basketball coach..Mike Brown anyone?

Mike Brown is a horrible coach, worst coach at making adjustments and doesn't adjust his system to fit the players on the roster, if we got him we will regret the day we did, it will set the franchise back

I hate Josh shooting jumpers just as much as the next guy, but what else can he go to?

[*]Can't post up other PF's.

[*]Can't dribble.

[*]Can't finish at the rim.

[*]Can't play the P&R.

[*]Can't spot up.

[*]Can't create for himself or others.

I know I'm not the only one who can't deal with his s*** any longer, just trade the guy.

Edited by SmooveZilla
  • Like 2

I am.

You are literally the worst poster of all time. If you don't like the Hawks why do you watch all their games and post about them in every game thread. You never have anything good to say about the Hawks and after wins you just stfu, but as soon as it goes back you open your mouth.
  • Like 1

• Premium Member

I hate Josh shooting jumpers just as much as the next guy, but what else can he go to?

[*]Can't post up other PF's.

[*]Can't dribble.

[*]Can't finish at the rim.

[*]Can't play the P&R.

[*]Can't spot up.

[*]Can't create for himself or others.

I know I'm not the only one who can't deal with his s*** any longer, just trade the guy.

^^This...and think about this when you look at this. Just...think about that.

Also this:

The thing is....if Smoove had come into this game with a mature attitude he could have probably had 14 points (on 50% shooting) - 12 rebounds - 6 assists - 3 blocks - and we would have won the game.

He just seems to think that isn't his game anymore.

MY. GOD....THIS^^

*sigh* but I digress. I've been saying this for a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG time.

• Premium Member

I sincerely hope Ferry can sprinkle some mist in other GM eyes as we get close to the trading deadline and can walk away with young players or picks for Josh. Please, please, please let them trade this moron to another franchise that will overpay to keep a guy with the lowest basketball IQ I've ever seen in the NBA.

Did anybody peep Smoove look at himself in the jumbotron during that first free throw to tie the game in the fourth ? Josh has been given everytype of opportunity to become the man in his hometown but him being self centered and worried about stats than winning will never allow him to suceed in Atlanta.

I'm afraid Josh has Smoovnesia. He just can't remember all the times he's missed his jump shots......And the time he's said he's not going to be shooting the long ball now that we have all the shooters on this team.

Edited by Randy