• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Josh/Harris for Monroe/Prince/Stuckey/Charlie V

macdaddy

• Moderators

Totally unrealistic scenario:

Trade Josh/Harris for Monroe/Prince/Stuckey/Charlie V.

Frees capspace for Detroit to sign D12. Assumes they want D12 and we don't or can't bring him here. Detroit ain't winning with Monroe now.

We take on some contracts but we have Teague/prince/Al/Monroe.

Frees capspace for Detroit to sign D12. Assumes they want D12 and we don't or can't bring him here. Detroit ain't winning with Monroe now.

I'd much rather get back Drummond than Monroe because I value defense and rebounding moreso than offense and I think Drummond has enormous potential defensively and with rebounding and I think in a few years he's going to be a good offensive player as well. But I certainly wouldn't hate that trade. I'd absolutely have to trade Charlie V to someone else though as I can't stand his game.

• Moderators

No way Detroit gives up Monroe. He is a solid double-double guy and they drafted Drummond so they could move him to the PF position. Plus, I hate Stuckey. Classic example of an underachieving player with an ego... and they don't need Harris. Bynum and Knight have been great for them this season.