• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Call for a real center.

thecampster

If we are learning anything from this game it's this. We don't have a center. We have a pretty decent power forward in..............Theo, and no center.

Chandler grabbed 9, count em, 9 offensive rebounds. That's offensive alright. I'm stepping up and saying it now. Freaking sign Stanley Roberts now.

Sign Roberts, Move Theo to PF and Reef to SF. Let Jackson and Nazr be the 6th and 7th men.

That was freaking embarassing. 22 boards, 9 offensive.

His name is Nazr Mohammed.... but besides that point.

I really think Ratliff is a serious contender for DEFENSIVE PLAYER of the year. 6 blocks today. his offensive didnt look too great and Curry/Chandler both dunked on them, but other than that... he blocked and defended WELL!

im really impressed with RATLIFF. prob most satisfied with Ratliffs play.

Im also happy with JACKSON. He brings in a positive attitude from a championship team. He cuts to the basket and doesnt stand still all the time like some players.

Im least happy with REEF. REEF!!! where are u man?

I didn't get a chance to see the game since my UPN carrier preffered to show a movie but from what I have read Reef and Theo should be embarrassed that 2 20year old kids dominated them like that. We do need some more size in the middle, I stated that the other day that Theo gets pushed around by the heavier centers in the game.I think if Henderson was in shape to play he would have helped us out on the boards. Hendu is the best rebounder on the team, even better than Nazr in my opnion because he is a smarter player.

Henderson wasnt included in the Injury Report (i dont think)... i think just Brandon, Dickau, and our BIG SURPRISE was on the report.

but i did see henderson without his uniform on...

is he hurt?

THEO played well on D. Yes he did get posterized on 2 plays, but other than that- he really did play great defense.

REEF on the other hand didnt.. c'mon REEF, we need u!