• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Archer

Admin

Anyone see the season premiere of Archer last night? I thought it was absolutely hilarious but mostly because I also watch the show "Bob's Burgers", which is voiced by the same guy who does the voice for Archer and they spoofed the show Bob's Burgers but did it with the Archer styling and then tied the stories together a little. I don't think it was the funniest episode they've had so far, but it was very creative and cracked me up.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Moderators

I'd never watched Archer but pulled it up on Netflix this weekend after seeing this thread a few weeks ago. That show is hilarious. I can't remember laughing out loud that many times with any show for quite a while.

• Like 1

I'd never watched Archer but pulled it up on Netflix this weekend after seeing this thread a few weeks ago. That show is hilarious. I can't remember laughing out loud that many times with any show for quite a while.

Oh yeah it's absolutely one of the better animated series out there. The season premiere this year where they spoofed the Bobs Burgers animated series was hysterical! And I know she's animated but I can never get tired of looking at Lana!!

I also really like The Life and Times of Tim and Unsupervised as a couple of lesser known but equally as funny animated series.

• Moderators

Oh yeah it's absolutely one of the better animated series out there. The season premiere this year where they spoofed the Bobs Burgers animated series was hysterical! And I know she's animated but I can never get tired of looking at Lana!! I also really like The Life and Times of Tim and Unsupervised as a couple of lesser known but equally as funny animated series.

You know that the characters in Archer are based off of real life Atlanta-area models, so in a way, Lana is a real person living somewhere in Atlanta... lol Personally, I think she looks like Rihanna.Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You know that the characters in Archer are based off of real life Atlanta-area models, so in a way, Lana is a real person living somewhere in Atlanta... lol Personally, I think she looks like Rihanna.Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nope I didn't know that at all but that's a pretty cool fact! I do know that she's incredibly fine and while Rihanna is nice, she doesn't have the same body that Lana does. Actually the woman who voices the character for Lana is a beautiful woman too.

• 3 weeks later...