• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Rockets are now 9th in the West

Ruckus

Heck that deal wont even equal out, not sure the Rockets will want to load up about 3-4 of their guys plus a pick for Smoove.

I doubt any team would be willing to do that. This is where Ferry needs to work it.

The rockets are under the cap this year so the numbers don't have to be exactParsons/Patterson/pick or t jones sounds exciting to meThey would make the playoffs and so would we. We would end up with 2 pick in upper teens or lower 20'sGood cheap talent

T Jones and Moteijunas are on long rook contracts. They are the guys we should shoot for. They won't want to give up Parsons anyway. If we did a trade like this, it would likely propel Hous into the playoffs and the Hawks would continue their fall in the standings. The end result for us would be: two nice young bigs on long rook deals, Houston's first; say #18 and our pick would likely be closer to #10 AND they Smith situation would be someone else's problem. We would also keep our very good cap situation.I'd be very happy going forward with:Horford, Teague, Jenkins, Scott, Lou Will, Jones, Moteijunas, A lott and late teens first, two nice seconds, tons of cap and whtever other picks we could get for our other expirings. I could see us getting another first or two if we trade Harris, Zaza, Morrow resulting in 3 firsts, 2 seconds a nice young core and good cap.The key to the expiring for pick deals would be to take on short bad contracts which would then become expirings next season