• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Future leader of the Hawks

TheNorthCydeRises

Who will become the leader of the Hawks . . .  

14 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Moderators

I chose Dwight, but he is actually my third option. My first option is to bring in a vocal veteran with great leadership skills, i.e. Chauncey Billups or the likes. My second option would be to have a great HC with a strong voice to lead the troops. Then the third option would be the All-Star Dwight. The reason he is my third option is because Dwight has a track record of letting the pressure get to him and he is very emotional. I want a leader that isn't easily rattled and stays even-minded. Josh is too erratic and egotistical to be a leader. I don't believe Horford has any interest in being "the man" and Teague is too passive and quiet to be a leader. No such thing as a great silent leader. That's why Joe failed as being the leader of the Hawks: too quiet.

Dwight is not a leader, neither is Teague nor Josh. So, if that happened the best candidate on the floor would be Al but the All Atlanta team of Josh and Dwight would not defer. That would be as big a disaster as the Lakers currently are without Chris Paul, Phil Jackson or Jerry Sloan.