• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

According to Hoopshype, Ferry is pursuing Dwight

reeballin4

Just a reminder Dwight Lovers. He got outplayed by Marcin Gortat and the Lakers lost again. Lets do some simple rationalizing. He's playing with a two-time MVP, my personal pick for greatest player of all time, and a DPOY champion. We don't even have an All-Star, and are 7 games better. An elementary school child could easily draw the conclusion that we're better off without him, and still got 10s of millions to spend on players who can actually stay healthy, catch a pass, hit a free throw, and conduct themselves like adult men. Goddamnit man. I been putting the Joe lovers in their place for years, thankfully he's finally stinking it up somewhere else. At least he was exemplary in the locker room and in the media. I can't go through this. Anyone who wants him here simply needs to brush up on their critical thinking ability about this game.

The dude has a jacked up back and a torn labrum in his shoulder so I wouldn't expect him to be able to do much and in fact he shouldn't even be playing right now. And don't underestimate Gortat, he's a pretty darn good C who spent a couple of years practicing against Dwight every day in practice so he knows him pretty well.

• Like 1

Just a reminder Dwight Lovers. He got outplayed by Marcin Gortat and the Lakers lost again. Lets do some simple rationalizing. He's playing with a two-time MVP, my personal pick for greatest player of all time, and a DPOY champion. We don't even have an All-Star, and are 7 games better. An elementary school child could easily draw the conclusion that we're better off without him, and still got 10s of millions to spend on players who can actually stay healthy, catch a pass, hit a free throw, and conduct themselves like adult men. Goddamnit man. I been putting the Joe lovers in their place for years, thankfully he's finally stinking it up somewhere else. At least he was exemplary in the locker room and in the media. I can't go through this. Anyone who wants him here simply needs to brush up on their critical thinking ability about this game. Not surprisingly, it's the same ones who thought Joe was a God because of his fringe All-Star appearances.

Couldn't agree more, I'll never understand the insane amounts of Dwight love around here. He isn't even close to the same player he was during his dominant Magic years.

Couldn't agree more, I'll never understand the insane amounts of Dwight love around here. He isn't even close to the same player he was during his dominant Magic years.

Doesn't mean with enough rest and rehab that he can't get back to that point. Trade for him now and shut him down until next season and work on letting him heal and strengthen his back and shoulder and I bet you he'd get back to his old numbers. The problem is they keep trying to make him play when he clearly shouldn't be playing. But I guess that's understandable if they are trying to drive his salary down or don't plan on keeping him beyond this year and are just trying to use him up.