• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Celtics interested in Smith

Robdawg

This is another interesting one. Aren't rondo and josh ex high school teammates? They could be trying to build around that combo, but those two personalities together are risky.I like it for us though. Jordan and C Lee is a decent haul for an expiring josh

Nothing like having your 2 highest paid players that can't shoot a lick.

That's my only problem is that our 2 highest paid players can't carry us on offense. Horford is solid. Deandre Jordan could become a Tyson chandler And Teague can do fine but who is gonna scoreOffseason of mayo and tyreke Evans would make me feel a lot betterIf we could get korver back AND join him with Lou and Jenkins I would feel really good

You also forgot his shots all come near the basket. Like they said this morning on Mike and Mike. People like to knock Blake Griffin saying all he does is dunk. Which shot would you rather see your player take? A dunk or a 20ft. jump shot?

and with Blake and Jordan together your not getting the best chemistry value since they both take the same types of shots.On the other hand Horford can step away from the basket and be productive and let Jordan do what he does best.............feast on garbage points and lobs.
  • Like 2

That's my only problem is that our 2 highest paid players can't carry us on offense. Horford is solid. Deandre Jordan could become a Tyson chandler And Teague can do fine but who is gonna scoreOffseason of mayo and tyreke Evans would make me feel a lot betterIf we could get korver back AND join him with Lou and Jenkins I would feel really good

Scoring wings are much easier to find in the middle of the 1st round then finding a real center.
  • Like 1