• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Shoutout to John Jenkins

ersimo2889

He played easily the best game of his career last night - beautiful shooting in the first half (finished with 3 3's), and playing phenomenal defense on Kobe in the second half, too. Wasn't the knock on him after we drafted him his perimeter defense? You certainly couldn't tell from last night - it looks like even LD's faith in him is starting to grow!

BIG shoutout to Devin Harris, too - played like the seasoned veteran he is last night, hitting big shot after big shot last night after the Lakers came back and took the lead. Also correctly driving to the hole and drawing fouls once Dwight left the game with his fifth.

GREAT team effort. Go Hawks!

• Like 1

Congrats John J - he gets killed in the In game chat about being a shooter who can't shoot, he has no handles and can't defend (u know who u are). He is still a rookie and is developing nicely - when was the last time a Hawks rookie drafted this low got this much playing time to develop. You know you have something special when the coach trust you to step up to the line to make free throws (though he missed one).

I had no idea he was 215 pounds. To split defensive duties against Kobe with Jones and have some crucial stops is just awesome to me. If that's a sign of things to come defensively and he's already known as the best pure shooter out of this years draft, it's just another reason why Ferry is the muthaf&ckin man.

He looked like prime Pippen on Kobe, bodied him up, moved his feet, kept his hands active and when he jumped to contest he avoided the body. I was absolutely shocked watching that display but greatly appreciative. Kobe looked absolutely befuddled by this rook fearlessly taking him on.

• Like 3

He looked like prime Pippen on Kobe, bodied him up, moved his feet, kept his hands active and when he jumped to contest he avoided the body. I was absolutely shocked watching that display but greatly appreciative. Kobe looked absolutely befuddled by this rook fearlessly taking him on.

Reminded me of when Mario West defended Kobe just before halftime years ago: Super Mario shut him down and ran off the court pumping his fist. Kobe ran to the bench and said "who the f*** is number 6????"

• Like 1

I enjoyed watching JJ bother the hell out of Kobe last night. His defense was better than his offense! It is very nice to see a rookie play well. Now Drew just needs to keep giving him minutes every night Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2