• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Stevenson vs. Dahntay or Korver vs. Tolliver: Who should receive more minutes?

hawks21

Both DeShawn Stevenson and Dahntay Jones are past their prime, but who is the better defensive player?

Coach Drew said there were breakdowns defensively vs. Portland, and even though Stevenson is known to be a better shooter, but Dahntay may be a better option because he is the Hawks 'Kobe stopper' and shown top be a better overall defender

At the press conference, Drew addressed how the defensive effort is his biggest concern and that this team isn't able to outscore other teams on a night to night basis.

Korver is a great shooter when everything is clicking, but defensively he is more of a liability.

I am happy to see Korver have his three-point streak, but when he is off with his shot, then Drew has to see if Jenkins, Mike Scott or Anthony Tolliver or even Mack can get the job done, especially against perimeter-oriented teams

Stevenson played 29 mintes, Korver played 32 minutes and the Hawks three-point defense suffered.

Korver is by far the best player out of that group and is our 4th best player. Off or not, he draws a ton of attention and is an underrated defender to boot.

Of the rest of them. it's a wash. I like Stevenson's hair more than I like Dahntay's jump shot, so I'll go with Deshawn.