• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks led the league in 1 category

ersimo2889

• Moderators

That is pretty hilarious to look at some of our guy's tattoos. DID YOU KNOW (of course Diesel knows): Marvin's first tattoo was of Marvin the Martian?

Also, Josh just moved up some in my book after finding out that he has tattooed "Flesh of my Flesh Blood of my Blood" around his collar. Josh Gon' Give It To Ya.

Wondering, does Iyanla Vanzant offer 2 for 1 specials? #IyanlaFixMyShotSelection

~lw3

Seems to me like this is a case where Advanced Statisitcs are needed. They just count players with or without tattoos. That means one guy like Korver with a single tattoo (in his case a Bible verse) counts the same as a guy who is covered from head to toe. So a single tattoo of "Mom" counts the same as a complete body mural of a snake eating a virgin.......They shold base it on what percentage of the body is covered and give extra points for obscene or disgusting material. Posted Image Oh, and a Rat Fink tat should be woth a whole lot of points.

Also, negative points for stuff like Marvin the Martian.

Edited by Randy
  • Like 1

• Moderators

Does Korver have a tat? I didn't think he did... It says 80% of our players have tats which leaves only 3 guys w/o one... I know Horford doesn't have have one and I'm pretty sure Z-Pac and Jenkins doesn't have one either.

Jenkins and Korver both have tatoos.

You can see the specific descriptions here:

http://nbatattoos.tumblr.com/post/36374963743/atlanta-hawks-2012-13

Posted Image

For the record, most Creighton fans won't get a chance to see Korver's tattoo. It's inked into his left side. And the son of a minister didn't go for some trendy illustration or pop art saying when he decided to get the needle.

“It's my favorite bible verse,'' he said. “We all have our favorite bible verse in my family.'

Edited by AHF