• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Mike Budenholzer Hawks.com Interview

Bahamut

http://www.nba.com/2013/news/05/29/hawks-introduce-budenholzer.ap/index.html?ls=iref:nbahpts

In second video, he says that players in his system will "know their roles" and "be held accountable."

That is the Spurs system. If you are a post player that's what you do, if you are a good outside shooter that's what you do, if you penetrate that is what you do. And finally, everyone puts forth the effort on Defense. That is what we do!

That is the Spurs system. If you are a post player that's what you do, if you are a good outside shooter that's what you do, if you penetrate that is what you do. And finally, everyone puts forth the effort on Defense. That is what we do!

Posted Image

"But, Coach, what if I'm both?"

• Like 2

Of course he is going to praise the ownership. Would you throw your brand new boss under the bus? No, you would not.

Nope, I'm surprised he brought it up at all really. I'm just grateful that those morons are staying out of sight!

Nope, I'm surprised he brought it up at all really. I'm just grateful that those morons are staying out of sight!

Exactly, Danny has them locked in a dungeon. He only goes there to feed them and give them water. And to make sure the chains are good and tight around their ankles.

• Like 1

Exactly, Danny has them locked in a dungeon. He only goes there to feed them and give them water. And to make sure the chains are good and tight around their nuts.

Fixed. The best news ever would be that the team secretly was sold overnight to a local, passionate Hawks fan:

Posted Image

Fixed. The best news ever would be that the team secretly was sold overnight to a local, passionate Hawks fan:

Posted Image

As much as I agree we need a different owner (singular), I'm not sure Nique is the right man for the job. I would love to be wrong here.

• Like 1

Posted Image

And I don't even want to know what he referring to in this pic. Haha

Posted Image

Nique can't pay his suit guy, how he gonna buy the Hawks...lol.

Exactly, Danny has them locked in a dungeon. He only goes there to feed them and give them water. And to make sure the chains are good and tight around their ankles.

And he makes sure the check-writing hand is free.

• Premium Member

Regarding ownership...I've said many bad things about them. I've even contacted them and let them know how horrible they are.All that said..since the pizza guy didn't get the team they have been good. I'm still kind of waiting for them to do something stupid again, but for now I'm really happy with them.

• Like 1

Regarding ownership...I've said many bad things about them. I've even contacted them and let them know how horrible they are.All that said..since the pizza guy didn't get the team they have been good. I'm still kind of waiting for them to do something stupid again, but for now I'm really happy with them.

since Ferry joined we have not heard one peep from Gearon. If any owners are talking it's Levinson. They are letting basketball people do basketball things and staying in the shadows. The only time I want to see the owners are when we are hoisting the LOB or ECF trophies Edited by JayBirdHawk