• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Birdman should have been ejected?

I don't think he should have, but if the NBA is going to be consistent they should have ejected Birdman since they ejected Nazr for pushing LeBron. The only difference is Tyler didn't flop like LeBron did. Funny how things work out.

What will happen? I'm assuming nothing because they know how important Birdman is to the Heats success against the Pacers.

Also, I bet if it was Tyler pushing one of the Heat players he would have been ejected.

Edited by AHawks89

You're right. Tyler did not do anything and gets a call? Then they don't eject Birdman after they eject nazr for pushing LeBron. I really don't think they will suspend Birdman though because they know how huge he is for the Heat. Then again, they could knowing this game is going to 7 anyways,

• Moderators

This is part of playing against Miami. Wade 'inadvertently' elbows someone and Birdman doesn't get tossed for checking Hansbrough and then pushing him. They aren't going to miss time on the floor unless they repeatedly do something. Guys like Nazr Mohammed who don't play for the flagship team don't enjoy that level of buffer.