• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Ricardo Ledo can be a steal at the 17th & 18th picks! Thoughts?

I just watched some of Ricardo Ledo's workout and high school vids and I'm impressed. He's very fluid moving towards the basket and uses his body well to shield the defender. I would love for him to bulk up some more so he can challenge the bigger and more physical NBA defenders. His jump shot is very consistent with a high release. It looks like he could be a better shooter than Jenkins. The only minus on this kid is his lack of play at Providence, which I think isn't much to worry about. Scouts are saying that this kid has tremendous upside. At 6"6 with a ton of athleticism, I'm sure he'll be an immediate rotation guy. I just want him to balance out his mindset and become a playmaker by getting his teammates involved.

This guy is as much of an unknown as Giannis is.

You have to wonder if this is a player who could be a 3 and D guy on the perimeter that has the chance to develop into much more.

You have to wonder about the off the court issues as well.

This guy is as much of an unknown as Giannis is. You have to wonder if this is a player who could be a 3 and D guy on the perimeter that has the chance to develop into much more. You have to wonder about the off the court issues as well.

Yeah I wonder what his coaches are telling scouts and general managers. Was it his academic work ethic that presented a problem, or is it an authority thing..? Anyway you put it, NBA coaches can straighten those issues out quicker than a college coach.

That kid made John Walk look like a college gym pickup player. He used his long frame a lot in this video which does remind me of ol Joe Johnson.

Looks like Wall made him look bad as well but it's hard to tell since they kept changing who was focused on. But he did look pretty good going up against Wall.

Looking at the 1st video posted I didn't realize that he is 6'6" as he didn't dunk the ball quite as easily as most 6'6" guys do. Need to go and check out his stats and see what his vertical is. But he definitely looks like he could be an effective scorer off the bench at worst and possibly a starter.

Edit - 33.5" max vert that's not horrible but it's not exactly good either, especially when you look at guys like VC with a 43" max vert or Leadership's boy Mayo at 41". He's pretty much middle of the pack when it comes to that near guys like Lance Stephenson, JJ Redick and Kirk Hinrich.

Ledo was inconsistent in Chicago, looking very good on the first day and then coming down to earth a bit in the second. His shooting was hit or miss, but his talent-level with the ball in his hands was unmistakable in terms of his able to create shots smoothly for himself and others at 6-7. He's clearly a good athlete and ball-handler, mixing in crossovers nicely and finishing above the rim on a couple of occasions. Defensively, Ledo has a ways to go and is probably a long-term project considering how little experience he brings to the table, but his upside is significantly higher than most of the prospects outside of the top-20 or 25, which could convince a team to roll the dice on him, despite the character concerns.

http://www.draftexpress.com#ixzz2X53WUuhk

That kid made John Walk look like a college gym pickup player. He used his long frame a lot in this video which does remind me of ol Joe Johnson.

They're playing in a glorified pickup game, I would put absolutely zero stock in what I saw from Ledo in that video. Plus, Wall made Ledo look just as bad...

http://m.youtube.com/index?&desktop_uri=%2F#/homeThis kid in high school.. compared to the guards in the draft he is probably top five skill wise. His experience is the only knock.Pre-Draft workout..http://m.youtube.com/index?&desktop_uri=%2F#/home

It doesn't look like he plays much defense either and he's got the same max vertical as JJ Redick and Kirk Hinrich. For a guy as athletic as he appears to be that's not saying a whole lot.

The vertical measurement is the equivalent to the 40 yard dash in the Nfl, it doesn't truly tell you anything. Yes players can pass those test because they train months before hand. Now this video will provide proof that the vertical metric is inconsistent.http://m.youtube.com/index?&desktop_uri=%2F#/homeYou won't see Reddick do these dunks lol...

The vertical measurement is the equivalent to the 40 yard dash in the Nfl, it doesn't truly tell you anything. Yes players can pass those test because they train months before hand. Now this video will provide proof that the vertical metric is inconsistent.http://m.youtube.com/index?&desktop_uri=%2F#/homeYou won't see Reddick do these dunks lol...

Your link didn't work. In the mix tape video you posted earlier it was clear he doesn't have a lot of ups and that's why I went and looked up his measurement to verify.