Rockets Getting Comfortable

PSSSHHHRRR87

At the right price why not. But Korver would have to be willing to come off the bench.
Ideally they both would be coming off the bench. But actually I wouldn't want that because that means we would be getting Asik which I really don't want. I would rather tank to be honest. For what Asik is set to make I go hard for Pekovic. If we strike out, I say tank and get our young guns some experience in the process. Sometimes tanking is simply not making bad decisions. This would be that form of tanking. Not purposely losing. Just not forcing something that we really don't like just because its the best thing we can do at that specific time.

Now your talking! Throw in Captain Jack on vet min to add to the Jenkins and Lou pile and we'd have the best 2/3 rotation in the league.
I am fully on board with acquiring Jack. He is championship caliber along with Korver and Delfino. Unfortunately they are premium role players though. The main pieces have to be in place to really capitalize on these specialty pieces.

Dang if theyre that comfortable tell them we will send Josh Smith there way to sweeten the deal.

Just give us Asik, Lin, and Robinson in return lol.

The ASG aren't go to spend $30 in real money in 2014-2015 on just Lin and Asik. Plus Robinson was traded to the Trail Blazers tonight.

Ideally they both would be coming off the bench. But actually I wouldn't want that because that means we would be getting Asik which I really don't want. I would rather tank to be honest. For what Asik is set to make I go hard for Pekovic. If we strike out, I say tank and get our young guns some experience in the process. Sometimes tanking is simply not making bad decisions. This would be that form of tanking. Not purposely losing. Just not forcing something that we really don't like just because its the best thing we can do at that specific time.

Exactly, build it right, dont try to build Rome in a day. If we miss out on Dwight, dont settle for these lesser free agent players that want to be paid Dwight money, thats what we got rid of Joe for. Patience is a virtue

Also,Sign players that actually want to be here, not who we have to overpay to get. Players that fit into a long term vision and not an immediate wet dream. I want Dwight but only if he is committed to this franchise and city and winning a title and knowing that it may not happen right away and if it doesnt he wont cry and make a circus of our franchise and demand to be released. Just saying