• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Harden vs. Monta.

Diesel

• Premium Member

I know Monta is not on the radar of most. However, if D12 is comparison shopping, if we were to get Monta to go beside Horf, we are BETTER than the Rockets.

Monta and Harden are both... Ball hogging chuckers.

• Moderators

You aren't a chucker if you are among the most efficient scorers in the league like Harden.

You are a chucker if you aren't an efficient scorer but you keep firing the ball like made anyway like Monta.

Edited by AHF
  • Like 4

I know Monta is not on the radar of most. However, if D12 is comparison shopping, if we were to get Monta to go beside Horf, we are BETTER than the Rockets.

Monta and Harden are both... Ball hogging chuckers.

Ellis is a "misser" while Harden is a "maker." Plus Ellis has T-Rex arms and is about 35 lbs lighter then Harden.

Edited by coachx
  • Like 1

• Premium Member

You aren't a chucker if you are among the most efficient scorers in the league like Harden.

You are a chucker if you aren't an efficient scorer but you keep firing the ball like made anyway like Monta.

Monta is less efficient than Harden... but he's only slightly less productive. His asking price will be lower (IMO).

Edited by Diesel

• Moderators

I guess I should make this a tag team match:

Monta/Horf/Teague vs. Harden/Asik/Lin.

That is a much fairer fight.

Harden vs. Monta is the 1:00 - 1:45 of:

Edited by AHF
  • Like 1

Agreed coach, neither Monta nor Kevin Willis can ever pick up a dinner check. Requires then to reach into their back pocket for their wallets. Lol