• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

D12 meetings are over. Final Predictions?

Jody23

Obviously there are many factors in play (that I certainly don't know about), but I keep going back to...why would you leave L.A. to go to Houston (or Atlanta) to play for less guarranteed money?

Until the Lakers did their big dog-and-pony show to keep him I was thinking Houston...but...

Edited by DJlaysitup

Obviously there are many factors in play (that I certainly don't know about), but I keep going back to...why would you leave L.A. to go to Houston (or Atlanta) to play for less guarranteed money?

The money doesn't make much of a difference when you're going to opt out of that 5th year anyway. The only REAL difference money wise is that in LA he gets 7.5% raises while everywhere else he gets 4.5% raises. That's not enough money to stay someplace you don't want to be.

• Like 1

The money doesn't make much of a difference when you're going to opt out of that 5th year anyway. The only REAL difference money wise is that in LA he gets 7.5% raises while everywhere else he gets 4.5% raises. That's not enough money to stay someplace you don't want to be.

Good point...and maybe the lack of state income tax evens it out more.

My coworker told me that he has spoken with Dwight's high school coach and he told him that Dwight was signing with Houston. He told me this on Monday.

But to me Dwight doesn't seem like a man but more like a boy. He will probably go back to the lakers.

Edited by Wurider05

Come Home Dwight, The Spurs gave away the Title and Miami has nothing to handle DH,JS and Co...Oh yeah and we have their Asst. coach for the last 16 years. Bring in Iggy and it's a wrap!

I'm sorry i left out Al Horford, We would instantly be a Co Favorite to win the East!

• Like 2

• Premium Member

I truly believe where there's smoke there's fire. Between the national "insiders" and the inside info on this board, I believe Howard wants no part of the Hawks or Atlanta. Maybe Kyle re-signed because he knew we were getting his old buddy Omer Asik from Houston? Lol. Just kidding.