• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Dwight and Atlanta...

Diesel

• Moderators

Just thought of something when I read SVG's name. The Hawks were interested in hiring SVG at one point but he turned it down by saying he didn't want to coach this season. Is it possible that he called Dwight and asked about the possibility of Dwight going to Atlanta and Dwight said something to the effect of "No way in hell."?Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Premium Member

Just thought of something when I read SVG's name. The Hawks were interested in hiring SVG at one point but he turned it down by saying he didn't want to coach this season. Is it possible that he called Dwight and asked about the possibility of Dwight going to Atlanta and Dwight said something to the effect of "No way in hell."?Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wherever Dwight goes, there won't be an open door for SVG.

• Premium Member

Old news

Not exactly. There's a lot of people running around with the thought that Dwight doesn't like Atlanta and wouldn't consider Atlanta. These "old news" shows that Dwight will consider Atlanta. I happen to believe that money will send him back to the Lakers but with the new CBA, who knows.