• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

If not Jeff Teague

Alex

Has anybody heard anything about other teams interest in Teague?

Only the Bucks being interested in him. But there aren't going to be many RFA offers right now since teams have 3 days starting July 10th to match. So if someone offered Teague a deal right now, that $$ would essentially be tied up for them until July 14th.

People are ready to crown a 19 year old because of a single exhibition game, when Teague has had better games in the NBA PLAYOFFS. I understand Teague isn't an All Star after just two seasons as a starter, but I think he's earned a little respect by now.

• Like 2

Only the Bucks being interested in him. But there aren't going to be many RFA offers right now since teams have 3 days starting July 10th to match. So if someone offered Teague a deal right now, that $$ would essentially be tied up for them until July 14th.

Oh yeah, forgot about it being only 3 days. But know other teams uh?

Calderon is a bridge to someone younger, but he is decent still. My preference would be bringing Jeff back. If he develops into a floor leader I like him making a serious case to the all star team.

Calderon

Lou

Korver

Horf

D12

Would be exactly what many claim is the magic formula: D12 and 4 shooters.

• Like 1

Calderon

Lou

Korver

Horf

D12

Would be exactly what many claim is the magic formula: D12 and 4 shooters.

Not Lou, you need a much better outside shooter with a bigger body and better defensive skills. Jenkins would be a better fit there than Lou. But the rest of that lineup would be very nice.

Calderon

Jenk

Korver

Horf

D12

Would be exactly what many claim is the magic formula: D12 and 4 shooters ;)

• Like 1

hey whatever happened to Cenk? Are we gonna just let him rot in Europe like we did David Andersen?

David Andersen came over as soon as he was able to. We flipped him for that 2nd rounder we got from the Rockets this year, which we then flipped to Miami or Utah I believe, for a future 2nd round pick.

Cenk probably doesn't have the talent to play in the NBA and since he wasn't a Ferry selection I doubt that he's going to try and bring him over.

• Like 1