• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Leslie Alenader(Rockets Owner) plane is in ASPEN

taz

I don't want to help Houston at all if he signs there.

I am with you and just maybe he is getting the news they are out of it but wanted one last face to face to try and convince Dwight other wise.

I'd rather end up with nothing than get Dwight and Josh what they want. F them and F Houston also. Why do you want their garbage anyway?

Who wants their garbage? I want their good players (Asik, Parsons.)

I want to help Houston get Dwight and Josh because that means asset coming back to the Hawks, vs us ending up without anything.

The only way we can help them clear enough cap is to eat both Lin and Asiks contract. No way in hell I do that for them. And I don't think they would consider sending us Parsons plus those two to sweeten it enough to make it almost worthwhile.

Josh plus Howard equals a lot more than Asik and their cap space. The math just does not work unless Josh will take 8 to 10 mill starting.

Edited by Buzzard

Who wants their garbage? I want their good players (Asik, Parsons.)

They aren't trading Parsons and screw Asik and his big slow oaf ass. I'd rather get nothing than help Houston reach a higher level like we did with Philly and Detroit. What did the Hawks get out of those deals that worked out? Oh yeah, Josh Smif... The guy everyone wants to be gone.

Edited by Hotlanta1981

I'd rather end up with nothing than get Dwight and Josh what they want. F them and F Houston also. Why do you want their garbage anyway?

Houston has a lot of players who aren't garbage. I hope that Ferry can think beyond his emotions and realize that Houston can help the Hawks become a better team. In fact I'm confident that he already is.

The only way we can help them clear enough cap is to eat both Lin and Asiks contract. No way in hell I do that for them. And I don't think they would consider sending us Parsons plus those two to sweeten it enough to make it almost worthwhile.

Josh plus Howard equals a lot more than Asik and their cap space. The math just does not work unless Josh will take 8 to 10 mill starting.

They already have enough for Dwight and if he takes just a little less than the max and Josh takes around $12 million then we can just take Asik and one of their young guys. No need for us to take Lin.

Houston has a lot of players who aren't garbage. I hope that Ferry can think beyond his emotions and realize that Houston can help the Hawks become a better team. In fact I'm confident that he already is.

Like we did after the Philly and Detroit deals... Oh yeah, Josh Smif helped the Hawks get back to the first round of the playoffs.

It's the same stuff all over again... No different.

Like we did after the Philly and Detroit deals... Oh yeah, Josh Smif helped the Hawks get back to the first round of the playoffs.

Was Danny Ferry the GM then? No, so it is different.

It's alot different honestly you can even compare the game of basketball now to what it was in 2001 and 2002