• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Mobile

Question... I just use safari on my iPhone to access this site, and when I click on a thread with multiple pages it automatically goes to the last page. Is there a way to start from the front?Thanks.

It did the same thing for me. I just installed the Tapatalk 2 to check Hawksquawk and its awesome. I would strongly suggest using it or another similar app. I think I actually prefer it over my browser on my desktop now.

The Tapatalk one is. Tapatalk 2 cost like $3. Not sure what the difference is. I just paid for it since I'm such a big baller lol. I'm sure the free version works perfectly fine though!

Edited by vext

I must be clicking something different now because every time I click a thread it goes to the first page now (go figure)

Best thing to do is click the circle or star next to the thread title. Circle if you haven't posted in the thread, star if you have. That will take you to the first unread post. Clicking the thread title should take you to the first post in the thread.Same behavior as the regular desktop site.

• 1 year later...