Since it's not the 10 yet....

Diesel

• Premium Member

Can some of these deals be made into SNTs?

I heard somebody say Zaza's deal. Especially if we put it together with a Teague deal.

But more importantly, is it wrong to convert Milsap's deal into a SNT for Asik? with his agreement of course.

I heard somebody say Zaza's deal. Especially if we put it together with a Teague deal.

But more importantly, is it wrong to convert Milsap's deal into a SNT for Asik? with his agreement of course.

Anything can still be done; including a player or team backing completely out.

If I am Al Horford I am DEMANDING DF trades him. By all means trade me (Al Horford) to Houston. No way Al wants a part of this shipwreck. DF has move the Hawks from a perennial playoff player to the lottery, when he didn't have to.

• Like 1

• Moderators

If I am Al Horford I am DEMANDING DF trades him. By all means trade me (Al Horford) to Houston. No way Al wants a part of this shipwreck. DF has move the Hawks from a perennial playoff player to the lottery, when he didn't have to.

So far outgoing we have Smoove, Zaza, Ivan. Incoming we have Milsap, Carroll and of course our draft picks. We need some bigs but I'm not seeing where the team has changed that much.

• Premium Member

Anything can still be done; including a player or team backing completely out.

Don't tell that to Dwight!!

What can't be done is a Millsap for Asik sign and trade. We'd have to sign and trade one of our own free agents.

No, I'm saying send a 2nd rounder or two to Utah, Milsap + 1st to Houston, and Asik to us.

So far outgoing we have Smoove, Zaza, Ivan. Incoming we have Milsap, Carroll and of course our draft picks. We need some bigs but I'm not seeing where the team has changed that much.

Problem is, Al has been requesting a center for years. Probably was promised a center. Zaza was the only center last year. Now we have none. He doesn't like it, he is not appreciated just used.

• Premium Member

I'm sure that Houston would definitely go for Al for Lin and Asik trade.

We won't win anything but at least we would have a Center.

• Moderators

Problem is, Al has been requesting a center for years. Probably was promised a center. Zaza was the only center last year. Now we have none. He doesn't like it, he is not appreciated just used.

Well for one we are still at the beginning stages of building next year's team, we drafted a center in the 1st round, Milsap can play SF, and if you look at the FA list there are still plenty of guys available in Zaza and Ivan's talent range if not better.

Well for one we are still at the beginning stages of building next year's team, we drafted a center in the 1st round, Milsap can play SF, and if you look at the FA list there are still plenty of guys available in Zaza and Ivan's talent range if not better.

Can Milsap really play sf? I don't know. What also hurts is getting nothing back for Josh. Perhaps there will be something not mentioned in the coming days. But if we get nothing for Josh, it is on Ferry, a huge blunder.

• Like 1

• Moderators

Can Milsap really play sf? I don't know. What also hurts is getting nothing back for Josh. Perhaps there will be something not mentioned in the coming days. But if we get nothing for Josh, it is on Ferry, a huge blunder.

We need to admit that nothing was offered for Josh. I'm sure we could have had a kings ransom of trash from around the league but its better to get nothing than bad contracts and bad players. Josh ends up signing with a really bad team with no real indication that there was a bidding war for his services.