• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2014 Crystal Ball has visions of Demarcus Cousins

coachx

It would be no surprise if Demarcus Cousins demands the Kings sign and trade him or let him walk in free agency.I think we will have the cap space to sign him or the assets to sign & trade for him.Hoping the Kings suck this year and Cousins demands to leave.

• Like 1

• Premium Member

I like his potential. You'd hope that guys like Korver and Horford could straighten him out some. We also got to see how coach Bud manages our roster next year.He might be a good fit for us, still undetermined as of now though.

It would be no surprise if Demarcus Cousins demands the Kings sign and trade him or let him walk in free agency.I think we will have the cap space to sign him or the assets to sign & trade for him.Hoping the Kings suck this year and Cousins demands to leave.

I rather take my chances with the 2015 center FAs, if you truly want to move Al to PF.

Cousins is a legitimate headcase. Not a winner.

I read an article somehwere(I think on yahoo) that Shaq said that he was going to try and mentor Cousins.

If Shaq can get Cousins to become a professional while help developing his skills then Cousins will be a huge player to look out for in the near future.

Edited by DawnOfThemBirds