• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Teague doesn't want to come back?

Brotha2ThaNite

• Premium Member

Dang, sounds like dude needed a hug after all. I want Teague to come back and all, but I don't know how you turn around from statements like that. No to Monta. Undecided on Jennings ... MACK ATTACK IT IS!!! Schröder as back up. We got this.

Poor Teague..As I've posted in other threads, I do like him and I'll miss him too. But I think this type of loser, crybaby mentality that he and Josh both share won't be missed. I can see Ferry telling Josh he can't shoot threes and Josh crying, saying he isn't wanted. Ferry tells Teague to grow up and he cries, feels he isn't wanted. These guys got a culture shock once Sund and the ASG stopped running things.

Well, as Ferry drives us deeper and deeper in the hole, sooner or later ASG will terminate him to stop the bleeding. Then we'll be stuck with Gearon Jr. as the GM.

And then we can sign all the ATL Fans big names like Bibby to go with our Highlight Factory's own horrible shooting, slam dunk superstars and get blown out every time we are on TNT. Go Hawks!

-sarcasm

The only "deep" hole that the Hawks have been in was before Ferry got here.

And then we can sign all the ATL Fans big names like Bibby to go with our Highlight Factory's own horrible shooting, slam dunk superstars and get blown out every time we are on TNT. Go Hawks!

-sarcasm

The only "deep" hole that the Hawks have been in was before Ferry got here.

So you think our fickle fans will come out in greater numbers to see this team? I don't see it myself, but I applaud your optimism.

So you think our fickle fans will come out in greater numbers to see this team? I don't see it myself, but I applaud your optimism.

They weren't coming out for our other teams so I don't see the point. We were already pretty much last in attendance. Doesn't seem like there's too many people to upset.

They weren't coming out for our other teams so I don't see the point. We were already pretty much last in attendance. Doesn't seem like there's too many people to upset.

Going even lower in attendance doesn't seem like a good thing. People want to cheer for a winner, not cap space.

They weren't coming anyways. But with this process you have the chance to actually improve your team in the future instead of still having Joe and Josh taking up 70% of the cap and trying to find a vet PG every year to get to the 5th-6th seed and slowly falling down as younger teams rise.

Going even lower in attendance doesn't seem like a good thing. People want to cheer for a winner, not cap space.

Hawks didn't have a winner. Where are people getting this. We get eliminated every year. People already has that written down before the season starts where we will finish as long as Joe or Josh was the main player on the court.

They weren't coming anyways. But with this process you have the chance to actually improve your team in the future instead of still having Joe and Josh taking up 70% of the cap and trying to find a vet PG every year to get to the 5th-6th seed and slowly falling down as younger teams rise.

I didn't want Joe or Josh in the first place. I just want to win. I didn't expect us to get Howard or CP3, but I did think our team would be improved. Not so far.

"Losing" a couple of hundred fans is a drop in the bucket. Be real, the attendance won't drop that much if any. Hell it might even go up slightly that's how low it already is. And again we just came off of several playoff appearances and I didn't see the people showing up.

I didn't want Joe or Josh in the first place. I just want to win. I didn't expect us to get Howard or CP3, but I did think our team would be improved. Not so far.

If you didn't expect us to get those two then how did you think it would improve? When Josh Smith is the next best free agent it didn't look promising in the first place. All you can do is gain some assets and keep the cap in good shape for a better free agent class.

If you didn't expect us to get those two then how did you think it would improve? When Josh Smith is the next best free agent it didn't look promising in the first place. All you can do is gain some assets and keep the cap in good shape for a better free agent class.

Because Ferry is magical. He gets things done. Duh, ever heard of sign and trade? If he had handled things a little better instead of just ignoring our own free agents, he could have gotten some better pieces.

He should have shut his mouth instead of giving the fans reason to hope he could do something to improve the team. When he first came on board I was excited. Now I see he's just BK Jr.

You obviously are under the impression that ASG has bottomless pockets and doesn't mind continuously losing money, all the while getting worse and worse.

There was no one in FA that would have made us contenders, that wanted to come here. Only 1 team received CP3 and only 1 team received Dwight.

There was no one in FA that would have made us contenders, that wanted to come here. Only 1 team received CP3 and only 1 team received Dwight.

See my most recent post. You build through trades if you can't sign free agents. S&T Josh and Teague and get something worthwhile.

See my most recent post. You build through trades if you can't sign free agents. S&T Josh and Teague and get something worthwhile.

You have to have 2 to agree to a trade. Who says there was a team with a franchise player wanting out and instead of rebuilding they wanted to tie up half of their cap on Jeff Teague and Josh Smith, a core group of players that goes as high as the middle of the league?

It's easy to say Sign and Trade Josh and Jeff but we couldn't even get the Bucks to agree on a Ellis/Josh swap during the deadline last season. Both were expiring and they are supposedly wanting to rid themselves of Ellis.............and still turned it down.

Edited by RWF

I happen to believe we could have gotten good players from Houston if we had played it right. Send Dwight his buddy so he'll be happy and warm and fuzzy inside. Don't waste money on garbage like Jennings or Monta, or even give the impression you are considering them. Then they know your expectations are low and you are either clueless or just looking to throw away money on losers.

• Premium Member

Houston didn't want Smith, hasn't this already been discussed over and over? Smith wasn't a hot commodity that's why we had to let him walk. Only garbage was being offered for him and there is a reason for that.Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2