• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Nickname For Schröder

ahlthe3rd

nicknames should be short to type and short to say, ideally one or two syllables imo. jj. smoove. boss. blink. woody. i'm a lazy american so writing out dennis the menace and german chocolate take up too much time and effort that could be better spent shoveling my face with beer and snacks or trying to think of a witty response to a post.

the menace could work i guess, it's only 3 syllables, but doesn't have much sparkle to me. dish combines his name [D(ennis) Sch(roder)] and my favorite attribute of his, dishing out assists. his d is good, but it's his set ups and passes that make him fun to follow.

• Like 1

nicknames should be short to type and short to say, ideally one or two syllables imo. jj. smoove. boss. blink. woody. i'm a lazy american so writing out dennis the menace and german chocolate take up too much time and effort that could be better spent shoveling my face with beer and snacks or trying to think of a witty response to a post. the menace could work i guess, it's only 3 syllables, but doesn't have much sparkle to me. dish combines his name [D(ennis) Sch(roder)] and my favorite attribute of his, dishing out assists. his d is good, but it's his set ups and passes that make him fun to follow.

To buy yourself some additional beer and snack time, how 'bout just 'Menace'? Two syllables.
  • Like 1