• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

We could use this guy! He was once compared to a Prince!

JTB

Am I wrong, or was he the guy that went off on the Hawks one time when the Pistons came back from about 20 down to either win or lose in OT? I remember that guy going off on us last year, I thought.

On his NBA player file shows he got 20 against the Hawks Jan. 4, 2013, so I think that was the game. (Got 28 against the Heat once.) Career high rebounds (11) against us to, but on a different night. I see nothing to lose here. Go for him. He's 6-11, but only 200 lb.

Edited by Randy

The only comparison to Prince is that they are both tall, light skinned and lanky. COMPLETELY different skill sets, Daye has no athleticism, can't create his shot at the NBA level, nowhere near the ball handler that Prince is and oh yea, can't defend a stool. He's a 6'11" Chris Douglas-Roberts, good college scorer but can't create space for his jumper or put the ball on the floor in the NBA. His one benefit is being able to shoot over guys but again he can't defend any wing position so they tried him as a stretch 4 which is rather difficult to defend too at all of 200 pounds.