• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Wake Forest @ The U

Admin

Well I'm very impressed with Tanner Price, this kid makes all the right decisions and if he played for GT they might be a top 10 team. This Wes Welker light WE Campanaro is really good too, I've been very impressed with him. I think Miami will make the adjustments that they need at halftime but right now these huge old school Texas Tech style line splits are really confusing us and their D are playing better than I expected as well. It's 14-3 right now but if Wake gets another TD drive before halftime this thing could get ugly as Miami would have to rely on their turnover prone QB and a lack of healthy WR's to get them back in the game.

Wake Forest is the consummate "how the hell?" type of team. I believe they are by far the smallest BCS school by enrollment, so where are they getting these guys from? Aside from that, it is a pretty competitive school. So these guys must also be smart. Just, how in the hell?

Plus they've got those sweet murdered out helmets that make them look cool! But you're right it's shocking how well this collection of less than marquee names are playing so well. Makes me wonder how they're only 4-3.

Wow this game had me sweating big time! 3rd straight week now with a come from behind win after trailing by at least 10 points. This won't impress voters (or computers) and frankly worries me even more going into Tallahassee next week but Miami has a ton of heart and a LEGIT running back core. Duke Johnson is quickly approaching top 5 status in Running Back U's incredible history of fine RB's.

So very thankful that this one is over!