• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Looking for tickets

jy23

Looking for tickets for my nephew who is a hawks fan but also a huge CP3 fan for the game on dec 4th. If anybody has season tickets that they would like to sell let me know please.

I didn't put it in the main forum bc I figured you would have to move it lol but yeah that would be cool...thanks

I didn't put it in the main forum bc I figured you would have to move it lol but yeah that would be cool...thanks

Haha nah I wouldn't move something like this and especially not from one of our regular members, but I appreciate you expecting me to be an ass and move it lol

• Premium Member

I always tell people to look on Stubhub. Seems to be the cheapest place to get tickets for me. Just make sure you get the instant or electronic download to cut down on fees.

You're better off taking him to a small market game. $25-30 for 100 level tickets that way, against the Clippers they will be super expensive.

We go to small market games all the time but I wanted him to be able to see cp3 at least once. I'm willing to pay pretty decently for them I just wanted good seats
  • Like 1

You know jy3, your nephew would have been able to see him every Hawks game if we had taken him over Marvin in 2005-Captain obvious/Debbie Downer...

.....you just ruined my night lol

You know jy3, your nephew would have been able to see him every Hawks game if we had taken him over Marvin in 2005-Captain obvious/Debbie Downer...

That's just cold, very cold bruh - lol.