• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

So another UFC event ends with a controversial decision

Admin

Meant to bring this topic up earlier, although I suspect only EZ will ready this since we don't appear to have any UFC fans here, but man that decision win for GSP was utter crap. He got whipped by Hendricks and then to surprise Dana and the UFC out of nowhere saying he's going to take some time off is BS. I feel bad for his situation with his dad, who's apparently in bad health, but this deal with getting a woman pregnant and being upset that she won't abort it is ridiculous. Anyway all that stuff aside it sucks for Hendricks as not only did he win that fight but now he probably won't get a chance at a rematch for quite some time.

This on the heels of Bones Jones getting helped out by the judges in his fight makes me realize there is some real talent in the UFC and these days of fighters going years hanging onto the title (Heavyweight excluded) are coming to an end.

GSP lost a lot of respect from me. Hendricks deserved a rematch and I think GSP is truly afraid of a fight he knows he can't dominate. However, I'm not mad at the decision. The fight could have gone either way and I think Hendricks would have won if he finished stronger than he did. You want to avoid a decision as a challenger and if it comes to one you damn sure want to make sure its unanimous.

• 1 month later...

More crooked then Don King ? Possibly. I used to be a big fan back in the early days. Have not really cared much over the last 8 to 9 years.

No I don't think so as there's not enough outside influence in UFC to he as rigged as boxing but it may get there someday.