• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

For those who are interested, the Bakersfield Jam v. Los Angeles D-fenders thread - LIVE at 10pm EST video link in this thread!

NBASupes

Sounds like people need to protest the NBA DL for paying their employees so little. Hope they don't start asking for donations for these guys...

They get housing and per diem but that's basically little to nothing. Most are just playing for the love of game.

Just wanted to write that, nice one!

The one thing I notice about Dennis is he is great with on ball defense, attacking the paint, has excellent vision as well as has freakish speed and quickness. He needs to work on getting smarter, stronger, off the ball defense, being more patient on offense, running an offense, decision making and his passing could improve. But man oh man, he is a great talent but such a raw product. It's scary seeing how raw he is like a smart high schooler going to the pro with no college. He had about 30-35 missed assists. He literally could single handledly win this game for Bakersfield but they really suck. Without Butch, they really don't have a low post game. Mac is a terrible basketball player. He has the body and the athlete ability but sucks otherwise.

• Like 1

As for those wanting to know about Jenkins. It's not good. His stats look good but he bricked a lot of shots and scored most of his points attacking the paint which will not be so easy in the NBA as it is in the D-League. I am not sure the Hawks should call him up. His defense is much better in the D-league but the SG position isn't strong in the D-League from the games I seen so far. I think he might need to be here at least for another month.

• Like 1

Seth Curry SCW- He is a scorer like his brother. He can shoot, move without the ball, and he has very good BBIQ. His issues are similar to his bro but doesn't have what his brother has like handles, vision, the ability to create his own shot off the dribble. His defense is more sound but his isn't has pesky as his brother defensively. He is without a question, a potential NBA player but might need some time to grow like Shelvin did. I see him being a solid backup PG in his future.

The SCW have a lot of shooters and some skilled players like Dedmon. Bakerfield is okay when Butch is healthy. The best players are Mychal Thompson and Seth Curry. Both should be in the NBA this season and should stick as well.

Edited by nbasupes40retired

I didn't watch the game but Dennis played 41 mins seemed to have a great stat line in terms of aggression, +/- and what not. It's clear his backup was ate up tonight. Jenkins shooting from deep is horrible again. 2-10. Jenkins really needs to get it together. Jam lose again to Santa Cruz. I will probably watch the game either on Sat or Sun when I get some time.

I didn't watch the game but Dennis played 41 mins seemed to have a great stat line in terms of aggression, +/- and what not. It's clear his backup was ate up tonight. Jenkins shooting from deep is horrible again. 2-10. Jenkins really needs to get it together. Jam lose again to Santa Cruz. I will probably watch the game either on Sat or Sun when I get some time.

Dennis had several very nice dimes, earned a lot of trips to the charity line - and used that chance.

He wasn't driving to the hoop that much (compared to the second game vs. d-fenders).

He got some open shots which he didn't take - still no confidence about his jumper, but I didn't expect that to change in some days. Some of his turns were really unnecessary - he still has to improve that. And I don't like his complaining about calls... Work hard, don't complain!

Edited by rd79