• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

For those who are interested, the Bakersfield Jam v. Los Angeles D-fenders thread - LIVE at 10pm EST video link in this thread!

NBASupes

Jenkins was the MVP after a terrible 1st half. Dennis really has to learn the offense, his teammates, his opponent and what not. Johnson outplayed him on offense but Johnson is too much of a liability on defense even at this level.

• Moderators

Full game will be replayed on NBATV at 3 PM. (EDIT: My mistake, the LAD-BAK game from last Sunday will be on, with Jared in the game going 3-for-17. Avert your eyes!)

Finding ways to draw trips to the FT line may help them as they fine tune their offense. Not much defensive impact, but good to see something's starting to work on one end.

~lw3

Edited by lethalweapon3

I like Dennis plays with the #14 jersey. Thats Johan Cruyff's number, the Jesus Christ of Dutch football quite literally.

Dont mind me crazy obsessions, my mom is actually a half Gypsy. We have this in us...

edit: its also Nowitzki's number backwards. lol things will turn out right.

Edited by DS17Fanboy
  • Like 3

I like Dennis plays with the #14 jersey. Thats Johan Cruyff's number, the Jesus Christ of Dutch football quite literally.

Dont mind me crazy obsessions, my mom is actually a half Gypsy. We have this in us...

edit: its also Nowitzki's number backwards. lol things will turn out right.

Well, it's Dirk Nowitzki's number in family guy Posted Image

Posted Image

P.S.: and Thierry Henry's number too :D

• Like 2

• Moderators

Geez. I didn't realize the DL played in a middle school gym. Isn't there a college court or something for them to play on? I've never watched one of these but i thought there'd be more quality players. I guess a lot of guys choose more lucrative leagues.

• Like 1

Geez. I didn't realize the DL played in a middle school gym. Isn't there a college court or something for them to play on? I've never watched one of these but i thought there'd be more quality players. I guess a lot of guys choose more lucrative leagues.

Their salaries are 15k to 24k. You make more than that at Target.

You can try out to be in the D-League.