• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Trade with the Grizzlies?

macdaddy

• Moderators

This isn't rumored but just looking around the league there are some good teams who need to make moves. Memphis is one. They have some great bigs coupled with some washed up wings. Their depth chart at the wing is Tony Allen/Tayshun Prince/Mike Miller/James Johnson. I mean that's pretty weak if you are considering yourself a contender.

So would they part with Kosta Koufos? He's big. He Rebounds. He's been starting with Gasol out. I can't say i've seen him play much. He'd be a great center to have even when Horford comes back, and he isn't making much.

Would they be interested in Lou and Cartier/Jenkins/ or Mack?

• Moderators

The Grizzlies brought in Koufos because they lacked a backup center... I doubt that they are looking to bring back a problem that they have fixed with Koufos and not get a center of equal value in return (don't even mention Ayón). And it's not like Koufos is a center that's going to make us elite. He is a backup. I'd rather keep our top 5 sixth man and DRAFT our center. We seriously could end up w/ Embiid, Vonleh, or Cauley-Stein if Brooklyn allows it.

• Premium Member

I get the Grizz games and I've watched several this year. He is a decent low post player who rebounds with some moves and he would help us, but he is not that 5 like Asik and others you would want to build around. I doubt the Grizz would move him especially for the group you listed outside of Lou.