• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Midpoint

benhillboy

Do people seriously look at Schröder and say "not much there"? There's clearly a lot of talent there that needs to adjust to the North American game. He has a floor general mentality and that can't be taught...Just look at Teague. You either have the dog in you or you don't and I think he has it to go along with speed and the ability to find his teammates. Obviously work needs to be done. He is a rookie after all but there's plenty there IMO.

Well for me, I meant that there's not much there in terms of production or visible progress. I will give you that he's quick as hell and a leader, but the dude is also a turnover machine, not a great ballhandler, and has an ugly shot. I just didn't expect his deficiencies to limit his PT this much.

• Moderators

Well for me, I meant that there's not much there in terms of production or visible progress. I will give you that he's quick as hell and a leader, but the dude is also a turnover machine, not a great ballhandler, and has an ugly shot. I just didn't expect his deficiencies to limit his PT this much.

We have to be realistic though. Its not like Ferry found him under a rock. I'm sure everyone in the NBA knew of him and he was mid to late first round. He's very young and only played in Europe. If he had come in and already progressed to starting PG or close to it it would it been a massive fail for scouts everywhere. I think they are content to let him work out some kinks in practice.

• Like 1