• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

SUPER BOWL -

Gray Mule

Hard to think of someone who fell further from their debut than the fall from The Sixth Sense to the present. At least there were a couple of watchable movies to immediately follow (Unbreakable, Signs) but since his resume is a list of just terrible, terrible movies: 2004The Village2006Lady in the Water2008The Happening2010The Last Airbender2013After Earth

I enjoyed Signs and hated Unbreakable and the rest were probably even worse but after Unbreakable I had no expectations from his movies so they didn't seem as bad.

John Fox not going for it on 4th and 11 from the 38 (or whatever the exact yardage) was the absolute "we quit" signal of the game. That was indefensible. I was maliciously happy when one play later Lynch ripped an 18 yard gain so that Seattle was close to where they would have been had Denver failed to convert.

Agreed I couldn't believe that.

This city hasnt stopped buzzing. Such a great atmosphere in seattle right now.Go hawks!

That's awesome! I just saw that this is the most watched television event ever in the US and the most Tweeted about live event and I think it had the highest rating for a Super Bowl, which is surprising considering it was over after the kickoff return to start the 2nd half.

I wish atlanta had LOB. that whole dang defense was hitting. Once again teams scared to test Sherman. Sherman said they figured out Denvers hand signals which allowed them to figure out the routes and jump them. Also Peyton not being able to scramble and run also hurt him last night. Seattle got at him with a 4 man rush. wish the falcons had a rush like that. Seattle had trouble with Kap because he could scramble and i think that why we will never get past seattle with ryan.

Fun times even in Wenatchee last night. I plan on going to the parade on Wednesday, will be nuts.

i wish i was back up there. i own a house in the 253 Puyallup to be exact.